Monday 15 July 2013

Talking To Tumbleweeds

This is the closest you'll probably get to an informative "update" from me but as persistent followers will see, i've rejiggered the place. This should make it easier for you to find certain articles and allows me to branch out into any other text-based-hilarity areas i think of in the future. Starting with novel style extracts from my usually dull, infertile life that have pierced the smog of tedium and i consider worthy of sharing.

I'll also continue the reviews when i get the chance and i'll be occasionally linking videos from my youtube efforts into written supplements over here. I might even link in a rather ridiculous facebook venture i've been working on for a while now...we'll see. I hope the handful of readers i've impressed enough to keep this shit up enjoy the new layout and features.

From Your Pungently Balsamic Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment